Marc Godfrey Animator

Friday 8 February 2013

Animation Dreaming

My last official day in my post at work is drawing ever closer. The anxiety and sense of fear that is starting to creep up on me, is getting louder. Am I doing the right thing? Should I be working full time whilst fixing up my showreel? Is it sensible to be giving up work without another job to go to?

Who knows! Well, I'm not leaving work completely, I am going back, but in a different role, and less hours. It feels like a good idea. But it also feels foolish. I guess I'm scared about not being good enough to make it in the world of Animation, and not being able to get a job. I'll get there though, I know it. I can feel it. Secretly though, I'm scared.

Our course at Escape finishes on Tuesday too. I'm scared.

So, um, yeah. Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment